Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Party

After I went to the competition thingy, we picked up Truc and Cindy to go see Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D :D! Too bad we were 15 minutes late or something. It was good anyway XD. Then after that, we went back to my house and arm wrestled (Idk?) and did little contest thingies to see who could stand on 1 leg the longest. THENNN after that we went to the park with the tire swings. The tire swings were taken so we went to go on the swings, but they were taken too >:P. When the people on the swings got off, we went on and swang... and watched the tire swing people to see if they got off. Then Truc got the idea to get on the to go on the horse thingy and pretend like we're having SOOO much fun and that they would get off and play that too. It didn't work. When they FINALLY got off (By me asking if we could play XD) we went on. The tire swing people decided to push us and Truc kept saying, "We can push ourselves! Hayley stand up!". It was kinda sorta embarrassing XD. Then after we went home, Truc decided to practice Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on my violin. I kept having to help her play it right :P. After that we were bored so I showed Cindy OurWorld and I helped make an account for her. She liked it. Well actually she liked the games on there. She kept playing Flo's Diner or whatever it was called. Then my mom called us to sing Happy Birthday to me and eat cake. Truc and Britney kept saying that they hated cake, but they (I don't know if Britney did) ate the cake anyway. I ate 2 big pieces. So yeah that's all. BYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment