Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stupid Teacher...

My stupid teacher... well no not really a teacher... more like a teacher helper or something, but she doesn't help AT ALL. She's like "STOP RUNNING!!!" when I GOT OUT OF MY CHAIR QUICKLY. Oh yeah and the bell for lunch just rang. Seriously? And then she's like "I see you running in the halls on the cameras". I mean I appreciate her stalking me on cameras and everything, but can she not tell the difference between FAST WALKING and RUNNING?!? They're like 2 totally different things! Ugh and then she's like "The lunch's not that amazing". SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING. Who said I thought the lunch was amazing? Stupid teacher helpers just ASSUME things. Ok um er comment if something like this happened to you or not XD? OKEE BYEE.

3 comments:

  1. XD U'VE GOT A NEW FOLLOWER CUZ I ALWAYS LOL @ UR POSTS..A break from all those middle aged old pplz writing blogs about their frickin baby's poop or somethin' >_< hmm..yh...pfftt support teachers..*evil*...told me to stop talking in lessons when i wasn't *grrrrr*..check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete