Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Confusingness!

Remember that I had a concert thingy for Orchestra yesterday? Oh yeah and I had a Choir concert today also :P. So yeah here's a really confusing picture that I took before the concert.

(Picture not shown cause my computer is stupid. You know what? Just stop reading this post. None of it makes sense.)

Isn't it kinda confusing? The white blob at the top is weird like something is on fire. Are the cellos and violins on a wall? What about the feet? What do you think the white blob is? Which way do the cellos go? Comment :D? I'll tell you what it is after :P.

7 comments:

  1. ...LOL no ones guessing XD. Gah oh wells :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO GUESS! But I'm late xD
    That light on the top is your hands, right?
    And you shake the camera and the violi- or cellos, whatever it is is on the wall and I don't know about the feet. Oh and you used light to take picture so your fingers looked light....... AM I CORRECT!? GIMME A PRIZE. LOLLIPOPS or COTTON CANDIES. OHKAY? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOPE YOU ARE WRONG >:D~! The light thingy is Britney's head, the violins and cellos are on the ground, the feet are on the ground too. I took a picture and it had flash while Britney was moving her head (That's why it looks like a light thingy).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wells at least I guessed XD
    Oh and when I said u used light I meant u used flash. I forgot what it is in english sooo.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS OKAY LITTLE CHILD. YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM YOUR MISTAKES GREATLY, NO *Pats head*?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you can't pat my head. Unlessssssss....
    You pop out of my computer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... *Pops out of your computer and pats your head*.

    ReplyDelete