Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Did I Tell You?

Did I ever tell you about my old blog XD? No? Already knew about it? Who cares. LOL no jk :P. Well if you want to see it, a few warnings before you go to it and think O.o She's so weird and annoying. 1 (Or A or 2 or whatever), it's about Pico (Which is a stupid game). 2, I have no idea what I was thinking when I typed "Lollz" or random words ending in z. 3...?


OH WAIT. While searching through my old blog I found something funny that I put on there OMG REALLY :O???


Oh I'm Hayley ♥ Yum BTW :P.
And Atlanta B is some other GIRL.


(15:29) Atlanta B: be my gf
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: ......
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: attyfaf
(15:29) Atlanta B: plzz
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: eridofaw
(15:29) Atlanta B: ill pay u
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: oufay ayfag?
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: thfaw??
(15:29) Atlanta B: real money
(15:30) Hayley ♥ Yum: owfaw ikefal hatllfat appenfah


... I forgot what I was gonna say. Uh well BEWARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment