Friday, November 11, 2011

Nyan 2!

EDIT - Pictures don't work.


Someone beat me in nyan cat. And since I'm soooooo competitive, I had to win. It's not even a win or lose thing. I just wanted to be... better XD? So I did whatever it would take to win. I left my computer on for 1 or 2 days (Yes the sound was on XD). Proof :P?




Click on it to see it bigger. Here's the second proof in case I edited it (I don't even know how D:!). Sorry it won't be clear XP.




Um I think it says... 46210? I took it earlier :P. I did a video of getting that 87016, but since my stupid computer is messed up, I can't even see it -.-


So yeah. I beat you :D.


EDIT!!!


I beat you again (So competitive XD)! I gotttt 96300 >:D! Pruufffff...!





Finally isn't blurry XD.

Don't you dare try to beat me again or else I will... KILL YOUR BRAIN HOLES OUT! Or something.

7 comments:

  1. Hm. I'm not afraiiiiiiiiiiid. I WILL REACH 100 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 260000 >:D! I don't have proof though. My stupid cousin closed when I let him play my computer -.-

    BUT I REALLY DID IT THOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh ok ok I can'r beat that. I SURRENDER!
    TT^TT because someone would turn it off even though I put it to sleep. Or it would turn off itself. I planned to leave it for a week though. XD. If possible.

    ReplyDelete